Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home




The old saying is "Home is Where the Heart is". Well my heart is definitely in our new home in the village! The location couldn't be more perfect and the style of the home fits our families needs and personality. Although the home is currently on the market, we are hoping that we will be here for a long time. I have a had a few requests for pictures, so here we go. However, I would like to start off by saying that my camera isn't the greatest and if you would like to see more, we LOVE visitors!! The drive is fairly easy from Salinas (even my mom can do it and she NEVER drives further than Northridge mall!). So here is "The New House" as Hailey continues to call it. (Even after living here for 3 months :)


Front Doors

Our Living Room. Check out the awesome free standing fireplace!

The Dinning Area

My favorite hangout, the kitchen!


Downstairs Bathroom


I think you can guess who's room this is :)

Let's go Upstairs!


Our Room




Office/Closet Space

 
Tiny upstairs bathroom, it serves it's purpose :)

 
Upper Deck

Lower Deck
I hope that you enjoyed the virtual tour of our home. I realized after reviewing this blog that I have left out pictures of the front and back yard, as well as the incredible view of the meadow across the street. I will try to do another blog on our yards later. (Hopefully once the flowers start blooming)

No comments:

Post a Comment